Our 3-step submission process
Before you submit
Before you submit, we recommend familiarizing yourself with the following.
Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these editorial policies and formatting guidelines.
International Journal of Emergency Medicine publishes the following article types:
Click the relevant link to find style and formatting information for the article you are going to submit.
- General formatting rules for all article types - Prepare your manuscript
- Make sure your submission is complete - Prepare supporting information
- Copyright and license agreement - Agree to conditions
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies - Editorial Policies
Submit and promote
Annual Journal Metrics
108 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
96 days to first decision for all manuscripts
153 days from submission to acceptance
17 days from acceptance to publication
0.932 - SNIP (Source-Normalized Impact per Paper)
0.416- SJR (SCImago Journal Rank)
1.060 - Citescore
492 Altmetric Mentions
- ISSN: 1865-1380 (electronic)
- ISSN: 1865-1372 (print)